In the quest for eating the good stuff, I tried this coleslaw to go along with our pulled pork. It was pretty tasty. I hope you enjoy it, too.
Coleslaw with Greek Yogurt Dressing
• 12 ounce coleslaw mix
• 3 scallions, finely chopped
• 1 apple chopped into bite size pieces (I used Honeycrisp, Granny Smith would be good too)
• 1 cup Greek yogurt
• 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
• 2 tablespoons honey, or to your taste. I added a little stevia to give it just a bit more sweetness without the calories.
• 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
• 1 teaspoon salt
• ¼ teaspoon black pepper
1. Place the slaw mix, scallions, and apple in a large mixing bowl.
2. In a separate bowl whisk together the Greek yogurt, apple cider vinegar, honey, mustard, salt, and pepper until smooth.
3. Pour over the slaw, toss to coat evenly.
4. Refrigerate for 2 hours up to 1 day before serving.
5. Can stay refrigerated 2-3 days.
“We all eat, and it would be a sad waste of opportunity to eat badly.”
Weight Watchers: This recipe works out to be 1 Smart Point per cup when using honey. It can be made with stevia for 0 Smart Points if you prefer. So much nicer than 7+ Smart Points on the same amount, wouldn’t you say? Enjoy!